anne@annephoto.com

KIDS! NC Beach Photograper/Phoenix Photographer

This week I am excited to post a few peeks at the children I have worked with this spring- and they all involve a cross country journey in one way or another.

The first collages are of Banks- I met his dad, Scott on a plane back from California- he was so excited about being a dad so I just had to meet this little guy and his mom.





This week I am excited to post a few peeks at the children I have worked with this spring- and they all involve a cross country journey in one way or another.
The first collage is Banks- I met his dad, Scott on a plane back from California- he was so excited about being a dad so I just had to meet this little guy and his mom.






Introducing Kenzie and Harper- Harper is 2 and Kenzie was just one month old the day I photographed her. I met their mom Abby through a new friend Melissa , whom I met in California ( I know, it's a mouthful!). Kenzie and Harper live in Scottsdale and I just happened to be in town for a few days. I was so excited to be able to work with them- they were so fun. Little Harper, with the fiery red hair, was such an easy going little kid- Thanks Abby, for letting me into your home!


I had one more session while I was in the Scottsdale area- here are Jack and Andrew- these guys were awesome! I only hope all of my sessions go as well this summer. They were so fun- and Jack had lost that bottom tooth- I just loved it.
We all had such a good time-
Thanks for such a wonderful experience out west!!!

4 comments:

Steph English said...

Those are absolutely adorable. Glad to see the expanding portfolio. You're awesome!

Unknown said...

Like you new approach: galleries on a particular topic ("Kids"). Love to see more of this. Ever thought of doing non-human subjecdts? Trees? Flowers? Waves (lots on the island)? Fruits? Dogs? Etc.? Don K. in Baltimore

Maxie B's said...

Love the shots of the kids...great subjects and background! These pictures will be treasured by family members always!

Anonymous said...

Quite a nationwide reputation for excellence. Thanks for this page! Jackie