anne@annephoto.com

Hickory North Carolina Photographer/ Engagement





Katherine and Chris....

You can feel the easy comfort between the two of them. He is thoughtful of her- helping her to change her shoes, telling her which is his favorite dress and how beautiful she is...and she is just as much of a compliment to him making him laugh and feel at ease. They have been each others true love for many years and I am lucky enough to photograph this part of their lives.

Katherine's family is quite special to me. I have photographed them often over the years. The last milestone being Katherine's sister Sarah's wedding to Ryen on Bald Head Island in June.

I am welcomed by them all like I am part of the family (thanks for the pears and apples Mr. Rogers, and the apple butter and honey Sally!)

I traveled to Hickory to photograph the session on Chris' grandparent's farm. It was breath taking...the flowers, the mountains, the old barn...
I was invited to stay with Katherine's family. It just felt like home...
It was such a great weekend- thanks for having me to Sunday dinner. It was an incredibly relaxing and enjoyable time.
I can't wait to enjoy a few Skinny Barracuda's with you guys back on the island in a few weeks!
Take a look...





































No comments: