anne@annephoto.com

Anne Liles Photography Bald Head Island/ Jessie and Sebastian got married!

It's been a while and I apologize for my absence. It's been a busy fall and there are so many wonderful things to share with you-
I won't waste any time...

Jessie and Sebastian- wow.
 What an incredible day this was.
As is often the case, I didn't meet them until their wedding day.
I spent a lot of time chatting with Jessie's mom and, it was plain to see upon our first meeting, that this was going to be one heck of a good time... 

Jessie and Sebastian met in law school and they are both now attorneys. Sebastian tells me in his lilting British accent about how much he loves and cares for Jessie, that she never ceases surprising him... that she is quite a firecracker. 
His description included a bit about her work as an attorney. Jessie is a secret weapon in the realm of corporate law. Her slight frame and sweet, Southern accent can lend to her being underestimated...and it's too late when it's realized that she is much, much more...


I am so excited to have been a part of this day- she is a firecracker and Sebastian ,well, quite the gentleman. 
 It didn't take long for me to see that this couple is one who puts what marriage is into perspective.   They shared their love and thankfulness so easily with everyone and each put the other first.



It can be difficult to put into words what my experience is with a couple- thank goodness for my camera!

Enjoy the love.



Thanks to Kim Fisher for creating the English Garden that met us upon entering The Shoals Club on Bald Head Island.  The cake- how amazing from One Belle Bakery.
A huge shout out to Wisp Salon- who made lovely girls even more so with such ease. You are incredible!

And to the Rubberband for making us shake what our mother gave us...and kept us shaking until the end of the night.
If you haven't heard this band you are really missing out.

 Sebastian wore the same top hat that his father wore upon marrying his mother
 I love that her mom is dancing after the gown is on-




 The little bits of light that are scattered around them are from the stained glass in the back of the chapel.  A little touch of magic...

 I always follow after the ceremony- and this is what happened as Sebastian and Jessie exited the chapel
 I LOVE the hat switch!