anne@annephoto.com

Baltimore Engagement Photography-Britt+Jon (and my Grandaddy)





Meet Brittany and Jon...
I first met them on Bald Head last summer while shooting their family session. I kept referring to Jon as ' the rental' since they had been together for so long (long enough to be included in the family shots).
Fast forward to November when Britt's mom comes into Shoot! to tell me that Jon will be proposing in December during a NYC trip. She was already planning!!! I loved it.

So, instead of shooting their e-session on BHI they opted to fly me up to the fab city of Baltimore in April - which was especially nice for me :) Not only did I get to photograph this awesome session with the soft light with the cherry trees in bloom, I am lucky enough to have my family and good friends in the city.
It was a few days before my 29th (again) birthday so I met my Grandaddy, who will be 93 this fall, and my aunts, uncles and cousins for a sweet, birthday lunch- cake included! ( happy birthday to you too, Beth!)

Thanks to Eric, Molly, Annie and Nick for sharing your home with me! I love you guys...


Back to Brittany and Jon :)

The weekend couldn't have been more perfect- the weather was pretty nasty when I arrived but the rain cleared out and left us with lovely overcast skies for the shoot. We began on Federal Hill and made our way around the city. Britt and Jon were perfect. Brittany is especially FIERCE with camera. I can't wait for the wedding next May!

Enjoy





My Grandaddy :) So Dapper!
Thanks, uncle Don, for taking this photo of us!

No comments: