anne@annephoto.com
Email me
Angie and Matt
Angie and Matt brought along their furbaby Sammy who has been with them for a decade.
She was so sweet, full of life and she listened to everything just like a little person!
Thanks for a fun evening!
1 comment:
christy
said...
I love this picture
May 9, 2008 at 12:00 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Anne Liles Photography/Figure Eight Wedding/Caroline and Curt
...
Rene
I love these images! Rene was married in October so we had a little fun after the fact. I can't really call this a trash the dress sessi...
The City Club/ Wilmington NC Wedding photographer
This was a fun shoot between myself, The City Club at de Rosset and the very talented crew from Salt Harbor Designs (thanks Jen!) We had a...
KIDS! NC Beach Photograper/Phoenix Photographer
This week I am excited to post a few peeks at the children I have worked with this spring- and they all involve a cross country journey in o...
1 comment:
I love this picture
Post a Comment