anne@annephoto.com

New York CIty Engagement Photographer - Julie + Brooks

Now this was one fantastic experience-
I met Julie at the beginning of the fall and we were trying to figure out a time when she and Brooks could come down from NYC for an engagement shoot. Well after about 10 seconds I threw out the idea of me coming to them. The city in the fall seemed too great to pass up and off I went.
A whirlwind, 24 hour, round trip to NYC - the Brooklyn Bridge at sunrise, a walk around the city as she came to life, a fantastic couple in love- all of it was perfect.
Thank you Julie and Brooks!!!
Traveling this fall has been such a wonderful experience- I can't wait for my next trip :)








After the bridge we went to Julie and Brooks' rooftop and (btw Lady Liberty was just below us) and the sun perfect.

























No comments: