anne@annephoto.com

John and Anne Liles/ the love of my life/ Harbour Island Wedding


How and where do I begin? I guess a few years ago when I first met John, but that would take way toooo long...so I will give you the condensed version...
Girl meets boy and then they marry 3 years later...
John and I celebrated in our favorite place - Harbour Island. It's a beautiful place to go and feel no obligation to do anything but enjoy your time together. The entertainment consists of the friends that you meet or already have and how much relaxing you can do. Period.
John proposed to me there December 8, 2010 and on December 10 2011 we were married under a rainbow followed by a full moon.

Words.
Cannot.
Describe.

Good thing there are so many beautiful images to share.
Thank you to KT and Chad for capturing our beautiful days on Briland.
Your talent has blown me away and I am thankful to have had you both as a part of our days there and our lives...

We have so many people to thank that made this wonderful day even more memorable.
To our families- thank you for all of your love and support. We are so lucky to have you...

Ryan, Little Brother, we love you so- thank you for being a part of all of the plans. We could not have done this without you.

Thank you, Chanella. Lifting the tree was a wonderful gift to give us! The tears come when I think your thoughtfulness.

And Heather, the cupcakes were awesome! You, Annie and Little Brooks gave us such sweetness for our day- and the rest of the week!

Hilary and Lindsay, the maps were a huge hit and so beautiful!

Silma of Coral Sands was so amazing. She was such a huge help to us and made everything fall into place. Thank you so much, Silma. You are so lovely to work with...

Rocky and Ersly, I LOVED your ceremony music! I will never forget hearing 'John and Antoinette are married'! I still sing it...

And to the Brilanders, who had us dancing all night long, thank you for making our events such a blast!


Okay- now onto the images...
We started with a quick engagement session a few days before the wedding.
I will never forget how relaxed we felt in these images-


My gorgeous dress- a custom design by Margaret Spaeth. I love it so...
While I dressed John was practicing the plunge...
We saw each other before the ceremony for photos- it was so relaxing to be photographed in this way. We shared a cocktail and took our time...
A full rainbow appeared over us as Brookie, Brooks and I walked down to the ceremony-
It then turned into a double rainbow. I could see where it began, right behind John.
I can't think of a more powerful blessing.
Our small group was BIG fun. We are so grateful that they all made the trip.
Our Junkanoo Parade kicked off our reception. John and I entered together leading the parade- This is my favorite thing about Briland in December- there is such JOY in this music!












No comments: